Tuesday, November 13, 2007
I Got A REAL Job!!
Despite my desires to stay in college as long as possible... i am beginning to realize that the real world might not be so bad after all! I have been planning on marrying an amazing man in June, moving to a new city and starting a home with him!
In addition to that I will now be officially working at the Hyatt in McCormick's Place, downtown Chicago!! I have not yet fully researched the area or the hotel, but from what I understand the convention center this Hyatt connects with is world class and competes with the Vegas convention center for events. For anyone that knows me realizes that I love event planning etc. So I will be a Corporate Management Trainee for the first 7 or so months and then I will become a Manager in the Sales department with the Hyatt. I will work closely with the events coming through the hotel and am excited to meet and work with all of the interesting events.
........ Just a short , quick update on my life!!! :)
http://mccormickplace.hyatt.com/hyatt/hotels/index.jsp
Check out the Hotel !!
http://www.mccormickplace.com/
This is the Convention center the Hyatt is connected to!!
In addition to that I will now be officially working at the Hyatt in McCormick's Place, downtown Chicago!! I have not yet fully researched the area or the hotel, but from what I understand the convention center this Hyatt connects with is world class and competes with the Vegas convention center for events. For anyone that knows me realizes that I love event planning etc. So I will be a Corporate Management Trainee for the first 7 or so months and then I will become a Manager in the Sales department with the Hyatt. I will work closely with the events coming through the hotel and am excited to meet and work with all of the interesting events.
........ Just a short , quick update on my life!!! :)
http://mccormickplace.hyatt.com/hyatt/hotels/index.jsp
Check out the Hotel !!
http://www.mccormickplace.com/
This is the Convention center the Hyatt is connected to!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You have worked hard and pursued what you love doing...and they are even going to pay you to do it!!
Life's Good....congratulations!! :)
Post a Comment