
I am lucky to say that my wonderful future husband has also accepted a job next year in Chicago with Deloitte!!! He will officially be a business technology analyst and he will travel all over the country helping companies improve themselves!! How exciting.. i am hoping he will be stationed in an interesting enough city so i can come out and visit him!! I am sooo proud of him for earning this job, it was not an easy interviewing process and he deserves every bit of it! For the last four years he has worked so hard with not only school, but extracurricular activities and on top of everything treating his girlfriend like a princess :) I would have to say that everything paid off for him ... and us in the long run! our lives will change dramatically in 6 months when we are married and move to a bigger city but I think God has truly blessed us both with wonderful jobs to start us out on!
Check out Deloitte's website to learn more!
Deloitte Consulting
They were ranked #1 best places to launch a career by business week
2007 Best Places to Launch a Career

No comments:
Post a Comment