Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Why Friends are So Important...

With the last few days of organizing and putting finalizing touches on everything i seem to be using the last bit of energy in me! So I casually mentioned to one of my best friends Kendall that wedding planning is exhausting and extremely time consuming. In response to me telling her this she sent me the following email that truly did brighten my day!!!

A little day brightener :)

Seven out of ten people suffer from hemmorhoids." Does this mean that the other three enjoy it?
Sal Davino
"If it weren't for electricity we'd all be watching television by candlelight."
George Globol
Now they show you how detergents take out bloodstains, a pretty violent image there. I think if you've got a T-shirt with a bloodstain all over it, maybe laundry isn't your biggest problem. Maybe you should get rid of the body before you do the wash."
Jerry Seinfeld

I love blackjack. But I'm not addicted to gambling. I'm addicted to sitting in a semi circle.
Mitch Hedberg
Chicago is known as the Windy City, and Montana is called the Big Sky State, so I think that we should somehow combine the two to create the ultimate kite-flying experience.
Mitch Hedberg
LOVE YOU!!! Hope you have a stress-free day!! And if you do, please inform me how you did it! XOXO
-Kendall


This simple email made me laugh out loud while i was sitting alone in my room and made me realize how important wonderful friends are!!! I cant wait to have them join me in a few weeks for the wedding weekend bash.

17 Days in Counting!!

No comments: