Thursday, June 21, 2007

Adventures Begin in Europe in 24 Hours!!

I am taking a break from thinking about weddings and heading to Europe for a vacation/study experience in Maastricht, Netherlands!

Luckily I will not be alone, my wonderful fiancee will be joining me! we will start in Rome the first week and experience as much as possible in Italy until having to head to classes on July 2 in Holland.

We leave Saturday morning and will be on planes, trains, busses and some cabs after landing in Brussels and finding our way to Rome. This is both of our first times over seas and it should be very interesting and exciting to hear all of the adventures we have!!

Some good news to look forward to is Josh and i just had our engagement pictures taken by Rich and they are AMAZING! I couldn't be more happy or exciting to have such creative and different pictures with Josh. Once I get back and am able to go through the literally 1,000 pictures , I will post some and I am sure you will love them as much as i do!

I won't be blogging at all while I am gone on here , but i will be keeping Josh and my travel blog up to date!! Check it out, read our stories, and see our beautiful pictures of where we have been in Europe!!

http://ourdutchlife.wordpress.com/

Arrivederci !!

No comments: